Buy Your Tickets Today!
This year’s main PTSA fundraiser is our Barrels of Fun Fundraising Social. The event will be held at the NW Wine Academy at South Seattle College on
February 7th from 7 to 9:30pm.
Tickets are only $25 and are on sale now.
We hope to sell 150 tickets and raise a total of at least $40K. Our staff and students are counting on your support. Please purchase your tickets by January 29.
Can’t make it? Donate instead!
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Check student progress on The Source. (The Source will not be available during the summer of 2014 due to a systems upgrade. The Source will be open to families again on September 3.)
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.