Oktoberfest Fundraising Social
Saturday, October 22nd @ 7 p.m./ Dakota Place
Buy your tickets today for our 3rd annual Fundraising Social, Saturday – October 22nd TICKETS ARE JUST $25 – BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!
New this Year: Madison Bulldogs Stein
Other fun items to purchase:
- Teacher Experiences!
- Two Awesome Raffles!
So come out to Dakota Place on California & Dakota and help us “Raise The Paddle” for needed Madison Middle School funding.
We need a little more help to get ready for this great event:
Donations Needed: * Raffle Prizes (contact Jodi @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Class 12 Mixologists Certified Bartender
* Night-of volunteers, free entry
Contact Lora Bunch at email@example.com.
MOST registration form (after school activities) available for download HERE
Back to School Supply Drive
Help get money into classroom right away, with our Back to School Drive. By donating now, you’ll support classrooms & curriculum directly. Learn more on our Back to School Supply Drive page.
Welcome to the New School Year!
First Day packets are coming home with students today, Thursday, Sept. 8th, with lots of information from the school and the PTSA.
Forms and Information that the PTSA has available for families:
- 2016-2017 Fundraising Overview
- 2016-2017 Madison PTSA Supply Drive
- 2016 Rocktober Fest Flyer (save the date – October 22nd)
- 2016-2017 Email and/or Directory Sign Up
- *** sign up for emails online – button on the right!
- *** sign up for the Family Directory HERE
- 2016-2017 Join the PTSA (or sign up online – button on the right!)
District forms are available for viewing or download through the Madison School Website.
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
4. Stay connected with Schoology, Seattle Public School’s new learning management system. Teachers may post assignments, messages and calendar items in Schoology, in order to communicate with students and families. It replaces that teacher pages we know as Fusion. You can sign up through your Source account; once you have created an account, you can access Schoology at www.schoology.com/login. If you need help setting up your account, please click here.