Mark your calendars!
Dear Families of Graduating 5th Graders and current Madison Students!
Please join us in the Madison Commons on Tuesday, June 2nd from 6 to 8 pm for our casual End of Year Celebration and Potluck. This is a chance to celebrate the end of the school year and welcome incoming 6th Graders. For incoming families, this is a great way to learn everything you want to know about Madison and what it’s like to be a student here. You can meet students, staff, PTSA members, etc. An event you won’t want to miss!
To read more about this informative and fun night, click here. We hope to see you all!
General members had the opportunity to ask questions and participate in the vote to approve the 2015-2016 budget at the May 20th PTSA meeting.
Thank you to the budget committee which was comprised of Anne Dickinson (Co-Chair), Miki Fly (Co-Chair), Carla Rogers, Dawn Sly, Becky Carlson, Seanna Ruvkun, Maria Penner and Nancy Swenson.
You can see the 2015-2016 budget here.
The nominating committee has presented the slate of officers who has been voted on at our May 20th General PTSA meeting.
Members of the 2015-2016 Board are:
President – Carla Rogers (returning for 2nd term)
Vice President – Vikas Luthra
Co-Treasurers – Miki Sly (returning for 2nd term) and Becky Anderson
Secretary – Margot Mitchell
Legislative Liaison – Grace Bennett
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Check student progress on The Source. (The Source will not be available during the summer of 2014 due to a systems upgrade. The Source will be open to families again on September 3.)
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.