Special notice to current and incoming Madison parents:
Madison Middle School PTSA is excited to invite you to End of the Year Celebration and Potluck on Tuesday, June 3rd from 6-8 pm in the Madison Commons area. We want to celebrate together, all that we have achieved this school year! We have extended this invitation to incoming 6th grade families as well, and hope you will join us in welcoming them to our community.
There will be members of the PTSA, students from ASB (Associated Student Body), and some staff including Dr. Gary our principal and Ms. Swiftney our assistant principal on hand to answer questions. Students will give a tour of the school and answer questions about what it’s like to attend Madison. There will be people on hand to give information about Band and Music Boosters, the MOST program (after school activities) and how to use the SOURCE online.
Plates, beverages & utensils will be provided. Please bring a dish according to your last name. Of course, if you have a favorite dish to share, by all means BRING IT and ignore the suggestions below!
A-K Main dish
L-R Side Dish/salad
We hope that you will join us.
The Madison Middle School PTSA
Contact Kara Centioli with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website! This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Email email@example.com and ask to be put on the e-newsletter distribution.
3. Check student progress on The Source.
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.