6th Grade Orientation Tuesday, September 6th, 8 am -12:45 pm
Madison Middle School is excited to announce WEB (“Where Everyone Belongs”).
- “Welcome to Middle School” Assembly
- School Tours
- Small group team building with their year-long 8th grade WEB leaders
- Meet advisory teachers and get lockers
6th Graders (only) are expected in the Madison Gym at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, September 6th. Families will need to arrange their own transportation for this event.
Looking forward to next school year!
The PTSA had a record turnout for their last meeting of the year – over 125 people attended the meeting on May 18th. The members elected a new slate of officers and approved the budget for the 2016-2017 school year.
Congratulations to the new leadership!
President – Vikas Luthra
VP Fundraising – Dawn Sly
VP Programs – Brittany Walters
Co-treasurer – Rebecca Anderson
Co-treasurer – Maud de Bel
Secretary – Margot Mitchell
Legislative Liaison – Grace Bennett
The big draw of the meeting was a screening of the movie “Screenagers”. Due to technical issues with our copy of the movie, we are looking into a second showing in the fall. Stay tuned!
Volunteer your tech skills!
Looking for a way to support Madison families, staff and students and the PTSA next year? We are looking for a communications team to keep the information flowing next year at Madison. The communications team consists of a chairperson who is on the PTSA board, a website editor and one or two Bulldog Bulletin editors. Interested? Learn more about the roles or contact Carla Rogers for details.
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
4. Stay connected with Schoology, Seattle Public School’s new learning management system. Teachers may post assignments, messages and calendar items in Schoology, in order to communicate with students and families. It replaces that teacher pages we know as Fusion. You can sign up through your Source account; once you have created an account, you can access Schoology at www.schoology.com/login. If you need help setting up your account, please click here.