Mark your calendars!
Seattle Public Schools is hosting a community meeting Tuesday, March 31, 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Fairmount Park Elementary (School lunchroom) – 3800 SW Findlay Street – to share information about the next Operations Levy and our Buildings, Technology, Academics/Athletics IV (BTA IV) Capital Levy on February 2016 Seattle ballot.
The Operations Levy renews every three years, represents nearly 25% of the district’s annual general fund budget and supports basic educational programs not fully funded by the state. The Buildings, Technology and Academics IV (BTA IV) Capital Levy renews every six years and funds hundreds of small renovations and major maintenance projects, as well as technology, academic and athletic initiatives at our school buildings.
Information on the priorities and levy projections can be found here. Staff members will present information, ask for comments and answer questions.
Game: Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Sox
Bring out your family and friends and join our school at Safeco Field to watch some exciting Major League Baseball action. We have a large block of seats reserved for the game, so order your seats now and join us for some fun at the ballpark.
Tickets are $16 for all students and their families. To know all the details and order your tickets online, click here.
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Check student progress on The Source. (The Source will not be available during the summer of 2014 due to a systems upgrade. The Source will be open to families again on September 3.)
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.