Mark your calendars!
Seattle Mariners vs. Boston Red Sox – Order by Monday May 4th!
Bring out your family and friends and join our school at Safeco Field to watch some exciting Major League Baseball action. We have a large block of seats reserved for the game, so order your seats now and join us for some fun at the ballpark.
Tickets are $16 for all students and their families. To know all the details and order your tickets online, click here.
On April 24, the PTSA Budget Committee presented their proposed 2015-2016 budget to the PTSA board who approved it on May 1. General members will have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in the vote to approve the budget at the May 20th PTSA meeting.
Thank you to the budget committee which was comprised of Anne Dickinson (Co-Chair), Miki Fly (Co-Chair), Carla Rogers, Dawn Sly, Becky Carlson, Seanna Ruvkun, Maria Penner and Nancy Swenson.
Review the proposed budget here.
The nominating committee has presented the slate of officers who will be voted on at our May 20 PTSA meeting. Please join us for the meeting which will begin at 7PM in the school library.
The slate of nominees is:
President – Carla Rogers (returning for 2nd term)
Vice President – Vikas Luthra
Co-Treasurers – Miki Sly (returning for 2nd term) and Becky Anderson
Secretary – Margot Mitchell
Legislative Liaison – Grace Bennett
If you have any questions about the nomination or election process, please email email@example.com.
The Bell Times Task Force is reviewing public input on whether to keep the bell time schedule the same, change it to a modified flip of elementary, middle & high school bell times, or extend the high school day by adding an optional seventh hour beginning with the 2016-2017 school year. The Neighbor to Neighbor program was created to facilitate community engagement. One option will be recommended to the Superintendent. Community feedback is vital. Please complete the family survey online. For more information, click here or contact Emily Giaquinta.
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Check student progress on The Source. (The Source will not be available during the summer of 2014 due to a systems upgrade. The Source will be open to families again on September 3.)
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.