It’s a brand new school year and we urge you to be a part of the Madison parent network by joining our PTSA. Please fill out the form in the Back to School packet which will be sent home on Friday, Sept 11 or join online today!
The first meeting of the Madison PTSA will focus on welcoming our new 6th grade families. Dr. Gary will hold a ‘Town Hall’ where you can ask him anything you want to know about the school or our first few weeks. Be sure to attend our highest attended meeting and share what’s on your mind!
Dawn Sly, our amazing fundraising chair, will share details about our main fundraiser of the year – Barrels of Fun. This parents-only event will be held on October 24th at the Northwest Wine Academy at South Seattle College. We will also review and vote on proposed changes to our PTSA Standing Rules.
The meeting will be held in the Madison Library at 7pm on September 30th. Join us!
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Check student progress on The Source. (The Source will not be available during the summer of 2015 due to a systems upgrade. The Source will be open to families again on September 3.)
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.