WSHS 9th Grade Counselor Visits During Next PTSA Meeting
The next PTSA meeting will be held on Wednesday, Nov 19th at 7PM in the school library. Along with our regular Q&A with Dr. Gary, we will have a special guest. WSHS 9th Grade counselor Susan Nyman will visit with 8th grade families to discuss questions about WSHS and planning for the upcoming transition to high school.
PTSA meetings are for all our families to bring you and the school closer together as your student moves through middle school. During these formative years, having a relationship with your student’s school is super important – join us!
Thanks for visiting the Madison Middle School PTSA website!
This site is your resource for PTSA events and activities, staying informed regarding legislative issues, and learning about volunteer and fundraising opportunities.
Here are more ways to stay informed at Madison:
1. Visit the school’s website by clicking here.
2. Sign up for the school and PTSA newsletter for weekly information regarding
school activities, the PTSA meeting schedule/meeting minutes/activity
updates, fundraising efforts, volunteer opportunities, etc. Add your email to the field on the right side of this page and click submit. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Check student progress on The Source. (The Source will not be available during the summer of 2014 due to a systems upgrade. The Source will be open to families again on September 3.)
4. Receive notification every time a student’s teacher posts an assignment or
message by following these instructions:
• Go directly to the school website and log in as usual in the upper right corner
• After logging in, you will see a set of tools on the left. Click My Account, then
click Personal Settings.
• Your Personal Settings screen will appear. Click the Notifications tab.
• Click Change Messaging Options, and click Receive an email for each message.